Easier and faster to install - exactly matched to our LED control units.
Turned out completely invisible, the stepwise staircase lighting with LED strips creates a particularly striking light effect. A further plus of safety is the very uniform illumination of the steps on the complete width.
The LED strips are applied under the stair steps, or in a milled recess.Optional LED aluminum profiles additionally protect the strips from damage and enable the light to be distributed optimally.
The already soldered connection cable shortens the installation time of the LED strip enormously, since the LED strip can be mounted without soldering work.
The advantages of this LED strip speak for themselves:
- Pre-assembled with 100 cm connection cable - no soldering necessary!
- All 5 cm separable and thus suitable for every stair width
- Self-adhesive backing - simply stick under the step or in the aluminum profile
- White carrier material for optimum light output
- Insulated cable break-ins insulated against short circuits
- Stripped cable ends for easy connection
- Schwarz(-) / red (+) connection cable for fast detection of the correct polarity
- The power consumption is precisely matched to our LED control units
- Fits all aluminum mounting brackets from our shop
- Available with warm, natural, or cold white light
From 12 pieces of this LED strip (operated on an LED control unit) you need the optional 90W power supply.
- Dimensions: width 8 mm, height 2 mm
- Length: 100 cm - every 5 cm separable
- Performance data: 12 V DC, 320 mA, 4.8 W
- Color temperature: warm white approx. 3000 K, natrural white approx. 4000 K, cold white approx. 6000 K
- 390-420 lm/m
- CRI >80
- Efficiency class: A, 4W, 4 kWh / 1000h (per meter)
- 100 cm LED strip with 100 cm connection cable